May 25, 2011 —
The school year wraps up Sunday, when Hudson Area High School will graduate 75 seniors in ceremonies to be heldat the high school gym. The ceremonies begin at 2:00 PM.
The Valedictorian of the class of 2011 is Sarah Luma, the daughter of Chris and Tonie Luma.
The Salutatorian is Andrew Bocks, the son of Janice and Ned Adya.
The rest of the Top Ten consists of:
• Courtney Walter, the daughter of Keith and Sheri Walter.
• Nathaniel Osborne, the son of Dr. Michael and Nancy Osborne.
• Drew Milligan, the son of Brad Milligan and Wendy McCullough.
• Jacob Lancaster, the son of Ed and Lori Lancaster.
• Zoe Middleton, the daughter of Gary and Debbie Middleton.
• Richard Varner, the son of Richard and Connie Varner.
• Lauren Gooding, the daughter of Mitch and Kristine Gooding.
• Meiko McDaniel, the son of Stacey Henderson.
The last day of school (a 1/2 day) will be May 28.